Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Presenting..my own Youtube account!

         It's getting more and more interesting whenever I played violin especially when I had a lesson. I really enjoyed Suzukis' exercises piece and Wohlfahrt book because it's a duet between me and my teacher.
        Whenever I don't play violin, I used to surf the net but most part of surfing was watching others on YT playing their own songs or pieces on violin. Sometimes, I imagined myself that I look like them, superb and awesome! But of course, I also enjoyed watching beginners' video, sometimes I totally laughed at them (sorry for saying that, but I had a reason for laughing! It's because of thinking that how come if I'm on that video and others saw my cruel sound? Oops!) Anyway, it's for fun and getting attention to others and getting criticism to others was way too healthy I think?
        To my frustration and excitement, I did sign-up in YT! Yes you read it right! Hahaha! Well I think it was fun though! Most especially when you're getting friends and subscribers. Yipeee! =D
www.youtube.com/blackcantabile

No comments:

Post a Comment