Saturday, April 23, 2011

Invasion of La Corda D'Oro! (Kiniro No Corda)

         Have you watched it already? If not, go watch it or you'll miss half of your life! =p
My high school classmate introduced me to watch this anime. First I was hesitant to watch it but when I google it..the first thing that comes from my mind was..Oh great! Definitely must watch it! Thanks to some free anime website, I had the opportunity to watch it! Really enjoy every part of it! And of course, because of La Corda D'Oro, I gotten much inspiration to play and play the violin! As Hino Kahoko said: "Moto moto!" means more more! Haha! This really inspires me until now. Oh and by the way, this anime influenced me to try and play Ave Maria and Tristesse. Hmmm..it's not very well played because I did it on my 3rd month of playing my violin but I'll definitely redo it!

No comments:

Post a Comment