Monday, April 18, 2011

First time blogging my violin career!

        Yeah, you heard it right! It's not my first time making a blog but it's my first time blogging my violin career. Haha! So for today, I would like to share how I ended up on this violin drama.
        Remember the series "Nodame Cantabile"
 not the anime but the live-action series. I got hooked on that drama! So one day, it's just happened that I wanna learn how to play violin! It's funny though because Nodame plays piano not the violin..hahaha! (but I really love Nodames' character). After how many days, I decided to buy violin..yes the cheap one or famously called the machine made violin "Mozart brand"
"that's my first picture with my first violin with my first lesson"
And then I asked my mother if she know someone that teaches violin then it happened! Yay! I have a lesson once a week in my own home and we used Suzuki Violin book and Wohlfahrt book.
       That's it for now. I have so many stories to tell but I really have something to do now. So, see you again tomorrows' for another stories and update! Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment