Saturday, June 11, 2011

New violin; new Life!

           I had to sell my Mozart violin because of some reason. Honestly, I cried, the time when someone bought it. Good thing my mother was there to comfort me and said that there's another much better violin for me. And it happened!

           I named it "Chen" from the brand Bachendorff. It's an antique style violin which I really love the most! Most especially the fittings of Chens'. I think Chen was destined to me. You know why? Because when we bought it, it's already the last stock on the store. Oh by the way, we bought it in Lyric Trinoma Branch. =) Another good thing that amazed me was the case of Chens', a rectangular one! I really wanted to have one and it came true! And I also love the bow!! =D

       
           
       
          Other accessories that I bought was the shoulder rest which I badly needed 'coz of my neck! >_< and a branded rosin (I don't like stock rosins ^_^).

          I know that when time goes by, my Chen will bloom into a warm and brilliant sound! I bet! =)))

3 comments:

  1. picture naman ng flames sa likod!!! ^_^ ang saya naman. but i could not let go of my first violin though kahit tunog lata talaga. haha! (love you LJ! mwah!)

    kelan mo pa-setup yan? upgrade na din agad ng bow! haha! enjoy playing with Chen. keep fiddlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to picture the back kaso hindi masyadong obvious yung flames..haha! in person lang medyo ma-aappreciate eh..haha! Hmmm..I dunno kung papa-set-up ko pa since maganda na tunog nya..hehehe! Ang layo kasi ni mang anghel..hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much mo po nabili?

    ReplyDelete